- Sea Views
- Walking Distance To Beach
- Great Location
- Subject to VAT
- Suitable for Cyprus residency – Fast Track
- Off Plan
Three Bedroom Apartment Located In Neapolis, Limassol With Sea Views
Luxury three bedroom apartment located within walking distance to the beach. The apartments are build and designed to the highest standard, taking city living to a new level of comfort and sophistication. They are located near all local amenities, the vibrant shopping area and the night life of Limassol.
- Three bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- All walls constructed with modern building materials for heat and sound insulation
- High quality kitchen units, counter tops and sanitary ware
- Solar water heating
- Air conditioning units
- Each apartment has a private veranda accessed by full glass sliding doors
- Video phone system
- Parking for each apartment
- Storage room 3 m²
- Un covered veranda 18 m²
- Covered veranda 36 m²
- Internal covered area 117 m²
- Total area 174 m²
- Suitable for the Cyprus Investment Programme - fast track
- 1 minutes to the nearest beach
- 1 minutes to local amenities
- 5 minuets to Limassol Marina
- 35 minutes to either Larnaca International Airport or Paphos Airport
- Cyprus Legislation: - Title Deeds With Application
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.