- Title Deeds (New Build process)
- Landscaped Gardens
- Private Swimming pool
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - Fast track
- Panoramic Sea View
- Off plan - COMPLETION 15 MONTHS AFTER SIGNING
Off Plan Luxury Four bedroom villas located in Sea Caves, Peyia - Title Deeds (new Build Process)
This exclusive development is adjacent to the spectacular Akamas National Park and is close to the renowned blue-flag sandy beaches of Coral Bay as well as other major amenities such as five-star hotels, restaurants and bars.
The design of the villas has been inspired by the Mediterranean architecture and enjoy comfortable living areas, private swimming pools and balconies with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and the famous Sea Caves.
The Exclusive 4 bedroom villa includes:
- High quality fitted Kitchen with Granite worktops
- Spacious Living & Dining area
- Ground Floor Bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Master Bedroom with en-suite, fitted wardrobes and private veranda
- Double Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family sized Bathroom
- Bespoke Design Fireplace
- Private Swimming pool
- Landscaped Garden
- Plot 900m² to 1068m²
- Covered area 161m² to 166m²
- Covered veranda 19m² to 21m²
- Uncovered veranda 50m² to 64m²
- Carport 18m²
- Price may be subject to VAT
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - Fast Track
- Title Deeds (new Build Process)
- Close proximity to a number of English speaking private schools
- 9 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 31 minutes to the nearest golf course
The Sea Caves are located in the north west of Paphos near St. George's Island (Geronisos) and located near the village of Peyia (also spelt Pegeia), 14km north of Paphos Town and close to Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. The Sea Caves themselves have many beautiful natural rocky shores and beach caves to explore are the birthing spot for the rare Mediterranean Monk seals. There is a selection of places to eat and drink with some affording fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea, perfect for enjoying sunset cocktails.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus