- Fully Equipped
- Year Round Clientele
- Inside and Outdoor Seating
- Additional Mezannine Level
- Lease Renewable
Established and Popular Restaurant lease in Chlorakas
Located in a residential area and benefitting from year round local clientele this established restaurant has been in business for many years and is sold with full furniture, fixtures and fittings. There is also an additional mezannine level that has the potential for the floor to be strengthened in order to accommodate an additional games or darts room.
- Restaurant lease available
- Full food and beverage license
- Fully equipped kitchen and bar area with multiple food preparation appliances and storage facilities
- Feature fireplace for winter months
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Year round clientele
- Popular with charity and fundraising events
- Guest toilets on the first floor
- Staff office / shower on the first floor
- Outside covered seating area
- Seating for approx 90-100 guests
- €1400 rent per months
- Mezaanine level suitable for additional games/darts area once re-inforced floor has been installed, this already has landlord approval
- 78m² internal area
- 38m² veranda area
- 46m² additional mezannine level
- 3 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 26 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 12 minutes to the nearest golf course
Chloraka is located 3 km north of Paphos Town and borders the tourist area known as the Tomb of the Kings. It is also home to Akritas Chloraka, a Cypriot Second Division football team. There are many hotels, restaurants and bars in this village which runs along the coast road from Paphos Town to Coral Bay. Chloraka’s location was put on the map in March 1998 when the cargo ship Demetrios II ran aground in heavy seas, the vessel is easily visible and has now become quite a focal point.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus