- Title Deeds
- Communal Pool
- Stunning Views
- Available for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Log Burner
Three Bedroom Villa in Goudi with Title Deeds
This detached property sits at the front of an intimate cul de sac, surrounded by a large patio area, stone chippings and easy to maintain gardens. This gives ample room for outdoor dinning. The home is in excellent condition having been well maintained by its previous owners. The high ceilings and large windows allow plenty of light into this spacious villa. The third bedroom with ensuite is located on the ground floor giving great options for access. Just shy of the house is a large communal pool with shower and W.C. facilities.
- Title deeds
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Log burner
- Patio doors leading out to the garden
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ground floor double bedroom
- Built in wardrobes
- 2 large double bedrooms on the first floor
- Built in wardrobes
- Shared veranda with fabulous views
- Main bathroom
- Heated towel rail
- Fully furnished property
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning fitted throughout
- Fly screens on the windows
- Large outdoor patio area
- Outdoor fridge and freezer
- Stone chippings surrounding the property
- Easy to maintain gardens
- Private driveway with block paving
- Large communal pool with fantastic views
- Sunbathing space around the pool
- Pool shower and W.C. facilities
- Covered Area 121 m2
- Veranda area 24 m2
- 10 minutes to the local amenities
- 12 minutes to the nearest beach
- 57 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 30 minutes to the nearest golf course
Goudi is a village in the Chrysochous valley of the Paphos district nestled on the banks of River Tzelepis. It is situated 100 metres above sea level. Cereals, pulses, tobacco, vegetables, vines, citrus, almonds, olives and carobs are grown in the area. Goudi is linked to the south and southeast with the villages of Holli, Skoulli and to the east with the main road of Paphos to Polis. There are supermarkets and a coffee shop in the village and other amenities a short drive to Polis or Paphos.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus