- Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning Throughout
- Communal Pools
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Fitted Window Shutters
Three Bedroom, Semi-Detached Villa in Anarita with Title Deeds
This three storey, semi detached villa is available part furnished and sits in a friendly complex with two communal pools. Leading out from the open plan living area is a beautiful tiled patio suitable for outdoor lounging. A stone path marks the way through the wooden gate and out to the communal pool area, which gives ample room for sunbathing as well as the use of pool showers and toilet facilities. The third floor encompasses a private double bedroom with patio doors opening out to a large balcony where views to the sea and the mountains can be enjoyed. The balcony also has a separate entrance door. This property has been well maintained by its previous owners, who within the last year have resealed the flat roof and painted the interior and exterior of the house.
The Villa includes:
- Title deeds
- Open plan living area
- Modern kitchen design with breakfast bar
- Large patio doors along the rear wall
- Ground floor guest W.C.
- 2 Bedrooms on the first floor
- Both with fitted wardrobes
- 1 Ensuite
- 1 Veranda
- Family bathroom
- 1 Bedroom on the second floor
- Large veranda with good views
- Part furnished property with modern taste
- Made to measure black out curtains for the stairway windows
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Flyscreens on all windows and patio doors
- Shutters on the windows and doors
- Solar panels
- House recently painted
- Flat roof recently resealed
- Tiled patio area
- Stone chipping garden area
- Wooden privacy fence
- Rear gate leading out to the communal pool area
- Side gate for optional access from the driveway to the garden
- Driveway at the side of the house
- 2 Communal swimming pools
- Stairway into the pools
- Split level pool
- Pools showers and W.C. facilities
- Large communal space around the pool area
- Covered Area 92m2
- Uncovered Area 15m2
- Balcony Area 4m2
- 16 minutes to Riccos beach
- 9 minutes to the coast line
- 16 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 13 minutes to the nearest golf course
Anarita is located 12 kilometres north of Paphos and at an average altitude of 105 metres above the sea. The closest beach is 4 kilometres away. The village has all necessary amenities and has some lovely restaurants in which to sample the local Cypriot cuisine.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus