- Covered area - 85m²
- Un- Furnished
- White goods included
- Allocated parking
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
Two Bedroom Apartment located in the peaceful village of Kiti
REDUCED (was €195.000)
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Italian fitted wardrobes, kitchen and door units
- Traditional design with modern finishes
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing
- Solar system
- Highest quality of ceramic tiles
- Communal pool
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Allocated parking space
- Covered area - 85 m²
- 5 minutes to local shops and amenities
- 10 minutes to sea and beach
- 10 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deed with application
Kiti is found about 11 kilometres south-west of Larnaca. Villagers grow Vegetables, cereals, and a few fruit-trees are cultivated in the region.
The small distance between Kiti and Larnaca, the good road connection and its remarkable development in agriculture contributed to its rapid population growth.
The main village square which was recently revamped during a three-year project, has cafes, restaurants and a Museum of Culture. The unique church of "Panagia Aggeloktisti" houses a very rare 6th century mosaic of the Virgin and Child between two archangels, and is under the protection of UNESCO.
The proposed marina will be in the Softades beach area which is also the island’s first and only designated beach for wind and kite surfing, and offers some of the best sea and wind conditions in the whole of the Mediterranean region. There are kite surfing schools/clubs located there if you fancy giving it a try.