- Title Deeds Available
- Fully Furnished
- Additional Storage
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Central Location
Two Bedroom Townhouse in Chloraka
- 2 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom and guest W.C.
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Fully furnished
- Window shutters and air-conditioning installed throughout
- This property has additional storage located beneath the property
- A telephone line is available but requires connection
- Private garden
- Communal swimming pool and gardens
- This property has the added benefit of a garage
- Walking distance to local amenities located
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to Paphos Harbour
- 25 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 10 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Title deeds available
Chloraka is located 3 km north of Paphos Town and borders the tourist area known as the Tomb of the Kings. It is also home to Akritas Chlorakas, a Cypriot Second Division football team. There are many hotels, restaurants and bars in this village which runs along the coast road from Paphos Town to Coral Bay. Chlorakas location was put on the map in March 1998 when the cargo shop Demetrios II ran aground in heavy seas, the vessel is easily visible and has now become quite a focal point.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus