- En-suite facilities to both bedrooms
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Private Roof Terrace
- Covered Parking
- Cyprus Legislation, Title Deeds with application
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment located in Geroskipou
This 2 bedroom apartment offers en-suite facilities to both bedrooms, communal swimming pool and private roof terrace. The property also offers:
- Open plan living and dining
- Separate kitchen
- 2 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities
- Private roof garden, perfect for catching those sun rays
- Private covered parking
- Sea and mountain view
- Covered area: 76m²
- Covered veranda: 7m²
- Communal swimming pool
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 12 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 14 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 6 minutes to the nearest golf course
Geroskipou is a coastal town east of Paphos and is the second largest municipality in the District. This village has a number of characteristics namely its remarkable five-domed Byzantine church of Agia Paraskevi, a folk museum and large traditional square. The area is also known for the production of Cypriot Delight or lokum as its known locally. There are plenty of shops, kiosks, restaurants and bars in this village as well as many areas of secluded coastline and is only a short drive from Paphos Town.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus