- Communal Swimming Pool
- Un- Furnished
- Covered Parking
- Built - 2008
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
A choice of spacious Three Bedroom Apartments located in Anarita
This development is set within the heart of the Cypriot countryside within the traditional village of Anarita. The development offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom houses set around 3 large communal swimming pools and beautifully landscaped gardens. The 3 bedroom apartments offer:
- Open plan living dining and area
- Kitchens separated by use of a breakfast bar
- 3 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master with en-suite facilities
- Family bathroom
- Furnished and Unfurnished properties available
- Private gardens or balconies depending on property
- Complex offers the choice of 3 communal swimming pools
- Covered parking
- Great investment opportunity for either residential of holiday lettings
- Covered area: from 92m²
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 15 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 15 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
Anarita is located 12 kilometres north of Paphos and at an average altitude of 105 metres above the sea. The closest beach s 4 kilometres away. The village has all necessary amenities and has some lovely restaurants in which to sample the local Cypriot cuisine.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus