- Large Plot
- Private 16m x 8m Swimming Pool
- Five Ensuites
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
Five Bedroom Bungalow located in Between Frenaros and Avgorou Villages.
Unique property designed by the current owners and built to UK standards. They have used high quality modern fixtures and fittings and many extras have been thought about. The property is 90% complete only leaving the garden to be landscaped and pool area to be finished. Set on a large plot this property is beautiful and surrounded by countryside.
- 5 bedrooms all with en suite wet rooms
- Master bedroom has his and hers walk in wardrobes and a large wet room with bath tub
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted modern kitchen leading to a bright and airy dining space with floor to ceiling patio doors and windows
- Utility room next to the main kitchen
- Next to the entrance hall are two rooms currently used as a study and a play room but one could also be used as a formal dining room
- Private 16m x 8m swimming pool
- Full damp proof course throughout
- Provisions for air conditioning
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Super efficient Glenhill boiler
- Property has it's own water well
- External and internal walls have been insulated for sound and temperature control
- Concrete pergola at the pool side with a basement that could be used for many different things such as storage, or made into a living quarters as there is water and electricity supply.
- Large 4 car garage with space for a workshop
- Irrigation system fitted in the garden
- Title Deeds for land
- Un furnished
- Plot - 5,560m²
- Covered area - 500m²
- Garage - 117m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - Title Deeds with application
A traditional Cypriot village. This beautiful small, inland village is set among fields and trees and offers the best in country living. Full amenities are available within the village centre. There are also two Byzantine churches. Quiet and calm, it is a wonderful place for older people seeking a peaceful retirement or those with families who want a safe, healthy environment for their children.The village is still very traditional and where you can enjoy all the local amenities plus coffee shops and lovely food in the local restaurants.
New lesuire centre with coffee shop and seating area. Changing facilities for men, women and children and accessible for disabled. Sessions for all ages and abilities with qualified instructors. Daily and monthly prices available. Free large car park available.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus