- Title Deeds
- New Build
- Close to Local Amenities
- Mountain Views
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
Complex of 4, Three Double Bedroom Villas in Kathikas
Two Detached and Two Semi-Detached villas offer lovely mountain views and they are located very close to local amenities in a quiet residential area
Complex also available as separate properties ref.no : #2492, #2493, #2494, #2495
Each villa features:
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Villa 2 & 3 have fireplace
- Guest W.C.
- Granite staircase
- 3 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Family Bathroom
- 2 Balconies
- 2 Verandas
- Un-covered parking
- Cul de sac
- Mountain views
- Properties are located in a quite residential area
- Very close to local amenities
- Villa 1 has a Private swimming pool 30m²
- Covered areas - From 134m² - 142m²
- Plot sizes - From 226m² - 452m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- 20 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars
- 19 minutes to Latchi Harbour
- 42 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 19 minutes to the nearest golf course
Kathikas is a delightful traditional village set amongst gentle hills in a tranquil area where the majority of residents are locals. There are several local supermarkets, tavernas and pubs. The area is also known for its wine production.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus