- Title Deeds Available
- Excellent Award Winning Complex
- Window Shutters
- Immaculate Gardens and Communal Pool
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
Two Bedroom Apartment With Title Deeds Available in Tomb Of The Kings Area of Paphos
This two bedroom second floor apartment is located just a short distance from Tomb Of The Kings area and on an award winning complex. Nearby you will find bars, restaurants and the bus route from Paphos to Coral Bay. It represents a good opportunity to invest in a property that would give excellent rental long term, holidays lets or make a fantastic holiday home. The apartment offers;
- Lift access
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Patio doors leading out onto a covered balcony with view of communal garden and swimming pool
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- White goods included
- 2 large double bedrooms, one with access to the covered balcony
- En-suite bathroom
- Family shower room
- Furniture negotiable
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in lounge and dining area and one bedroom
- Window shutters
- Fly screens
- Covered parking
- Immaculate landscaped gardens centered around a feature swimming pool and a child's pool
- Views over the communal pool and gardens
- Award winning complex
- Covered are: 84m²
- Balcony: 7m²
- 8 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 4 minutes to the Lighthouse beach
- 25 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 18 minutes to the nearest golf course
Paphos is a beautiful coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus and the capital of this district. Paphos is broken down into two parts Kato Paphos (lower) and Pano Paphos (upper). This is a vibrant city full of the hustle and bustle of local life with plenty of restaurants, tavernas, bars and nightlife. Paphos was selected as a European Capital of Culture for 2017 and has undergone an exciting regeneration program. The Old Centre of Paphos is visually pleasing with many historic colonial buildings which house the areas government institutions.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus