- Title Deeds
- Two Communal Swimming Pools
- Barrier Controlled Entrance
- Uninterrupted Sea Views
- Allocated Covered Parking
One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment located in Meso Chorio with Title Deeds
One bedroom top floor apartment on a fabulous complex which caters for every holiday requirement by offering a large communal swimming pool, gym and children's play area. The apartment offers:
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Well designed modern kitchen
- 1 bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Oversized balcony
- Air-conditioning installed throughout
- Large communal swimming pool and separate children's swimming pool
- Ample sunbathing area, exterior facilities also include a jacuzzi
- Development also offers a fully equipped gym
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Allocated covered parking
- Well-maintained communal garden area
- Ideally for residential or holiday lettings due to close proximity to the tourist areas and international school
- Price negotiable
- Covered area: 55m²
- Verandas: 50m²
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Walking distance to a private International School
- 25 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 20 minutes to nearest golf course
Mesogi is a small traditional village on the foot of the hills towards Polis, approximately 300 metres above sea level, only a five minute drive from Paphos town, with all its amenities and services. For many a visitor Mesogi and Mesa Chorio blend seamlessly into one continuous village divided by the river valley. Mesogi has beautiful panoramic views of Paphos and the surrounding coastline. It is a quaint and sleepy village, with many impressive village houses and winding roads. Scenic beauty abounds. There are numerous cafes and traditional tavernas in the village attracting locals, expatriate community and the tourists. Good food, friendly smiles and plenty of local tipple make for a merry time whether you choose to visit the village for lunch or dinner.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus