- Private Swimming Pool
- No VAT
- High Quality Materials
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
Four Bedroom Villa in Limassol
Beautiful 4 bedroom resale villa located in the Ayios Tychonas area of Limassol.
- 4 spacious and airy bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Additional guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Private swimming pool
- Large outside area which is essential in the summer months
- Underground parking space
- Landscaped gardens with loads of space to entertain or simply relax
- Uncovered area 21.50 m²
- Covered area - 303 m²
- Total area 325 m²
- Plot - 500 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - fast track
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to either Larnaca or Paphos International Airports
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
- Price subject to vat
Ayios Tychonas is a beautiful small village with a small coastal sea-front, as well as beautiful views of the mountains above and breath-taking sunsets and sunrises, looking as if a pallet has been spilled and expertly splashed against a canvas creating an enchanting picture. Although small in size, Ayios Tychonas’ night-life and culture outshines itself, with its endless row of restaurants along the sea-front such as traditional taverns serving ‘mezes’ as well as over 25 varieties of other traditional Greek cuisine. Within the village itself and along the sea-front among the quaint streets and coffee shops there are also local businesses. Surrounding Ayios Tychonas there are many churches such as the Saint Anna Church and also castles such as the Limassol castle and the Knossos Castle. Ayios Tychonas has many celebrations and festivities uniting the loving community as well as igniting the excitement everyone shares. The community take to the streets dancing and singing in these celebrations which include the Carnival, Green Monday, Holy Spirit Day, the Flower and Wine Festival, as well as Christmas and many more.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus