- Title Deeds
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Renovated
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 5 Minutes Walk To Peyia Village Centre
Renovated Studio Apartment with Title Deeds in Peyia
Located in a private road this newly renovated studio apartment has three clearly defined areas within the apartment and benefits from partial sea views.
- Title deeds
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Partial sea views
- Walking distance to Peyia village centre
- Excellent value for money
- Covered terrace from workspace
- Covered area 38m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent residency - Fast Track
- 8 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 35 minutes to the nearest golf course
Peyia (also spelt Pegeia) is located 14km north of Paphos Town and sits on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. This is home to many non-Cypriot residents and due to the size of this popular village you will find most conveniences are catered for. As the largest village in Paphos bordering Kathikas, Arkosos, Kissonerga and the Akamas Peninsular there is plenty to do here including the renowned Blue Flag awarded Coral Bay Beach.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus