- Title Deeds
- Ideal investment for Holiday Home
- Fully Furnished
- No Communal Fees
- Fly Screens/Shutters
Two Bedroom Apartment in Upper Peyia
This spacious two bedroom, first floor apartment is in a block of 4 in the popular area of Upper Peyia and in walking distance to a supermarket, bank, pharmacy, bakery, butcher and restaurants and bars. Sea and Mountain views from both balconies. The apartment is fully furnished and is key ready offering an ideal opportunity for holiday home or rental market. Sited in a residential area with mostly permanent residents the apartment offers:
- Title Deeds
- Key ready
- No communal charges
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area
- High ceilings in lounge
- Patio doors from lounge to large west facing balcony perfect for sunsets
- Modern separate spacious fitted kitchen which could also double up as a family room
- 2 bedrooms with ample storage
- Family bathroom
- Window shutters
- Front and rear balconies (blinds to rear balcony)
- Fly screens
- Timer fitted to immersion heater
- USB charging sockets
- Fully furnished and includes quality waxed nordic pine furniture and moleskin sofas in the living area
- Mountain and sea views
- Allocated parking
- Balconies: 18m2
- Covered area: 84m2
- 8 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 35 minutes to the nearest golf course
Peyia (also spelt Pegeia) is located 14km north of Paphos Town and sits on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. This is home to many non-Cypriot residents and due to the size of this popular village you will find most conveniences are catered for. As the largest village in Paphos bordering Kathikas, Arkosos, Kissonerga and the Akamas Peninsular there is plenty to do here including swimming at the renowned Blue Flag awarded Coral Bay Beach.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus