- Title Deeds
- Perfect Location Close to Amenities
- Ideal Investment Opportunity for Holiday Rentals
- Choice of Two Communal Pools
Studio Apartment with Mezzanine Floor, with Title Deeds, in Kato Paphos
This lovely first floor studio apartment is located on a popular complex within walking distance to bars, restaurants and the tourist area of Paphos making it a perfect investment for the holiday rental market. The mezzanine level gives extra space for a bedroom and allows a more spacious living area than expected in a studio apartment. The balcony looks over lemon trees and gardens and there is a choice of two communal swimming pools, both well maintained. The studio offers:
- Ample parking at the front of the property
- Steps to the entrance with lockable fly screen with one way vision
- Bathroom to the right of the entrance hallway
- Storage cupboards in hallway opposite the bathroom
- Spacious lounge, kitchen, dining area
- Balcony with new tiles, accessed from the lounge area
- New plumbing installed for washing machine in kitchen area
- White goods included
- Steps to wooden mezzanine level accommodating the bedroom
- Wooden beams
- Air conditioning
- Fly screens
- Ceiling fans
- Maintenance of the complex is managed by the residents
- Covered area: 42m2
- 4 minutes to the nearest beach
- 6 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 23 minutes to Paphos International
- 16 minutes to the nearest golf course
Kato and Pano Paphos
Paphos is a beautiful coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus and the capital of this district. Paphos is broken down into two parts Kato Paphos (lower) and Pano Paphos (upper). This is a vibrant city full of the hustle and bustle of local life with plenty of restaurants, tavernas, bars and nightlife. Paphos was selected as a European Capital of Culture for 2017 and has undergone an exciting regeneration program. The Old Centre of Paphos is visually pleasing with many historic colonial buildings which house the areas government institutions.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus