- Air conditioning
- Security Locks on all windows and patio doors
- Fob Access Communal Pool
- Cyprus Legislation - Application Submitted
One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment For Sale In Tersefanou
This well maintained ground floor apartment comes fully furnished with top quality fixtures and fittings. Enter into open plan kitchen living and dining area. The corner kitchen has ample storage cupboards work tops and includes white goods, there is also a small breakfast bar.The dining, lounge area has a large ceiling fan and top of the range 1800 invertor air condition unit , from there you can get onto the balcony from the patio doors.
From the lounge you enter a large double bedroom with ceiling fan, again with top of the range 1200 invertor air condition unit,fitted wardrobes with patio doors leading to the balcony.It has its own en suite with shower cubicle 3/4 tiled.The balcony from the lounge and bedroom is covered which overlooking the well maintained garden.All doors and windows have security.So would make a excellent holiday home or rental yield.The ground floor balcony offers wonderful views of the mature garden.
Outside you will find a fantastic communal pool, with a separate children's pool, access is via a fob security gate. There is an allocated covered parking space directly outside the front of the apartment.
- 1 bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Fitted kitchen with fitted units and white goods
- En suite with shower cubicle
- Air conditioning Lounge 1800 invertor unit, bedroom 1200 unit
- Emersion heater on timer
- Ceiling fans
- Security locks on all windows and patio doors
- Ground floor balcony direct view of the mature gardens
- Allocated covered car parking space opposite apartment
- Communal pool accessed by fob
- Communal pool bar
- Covered area 44 m²
- Balcony 18 m²
- 10 minutes to sea and beach
- 10 minutes to local shops and amenities
- 10 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 60 minutes to golf course
A village located 14km outside Larnaca and is easily accessed from either the motor way, or from Larnaca via Kiti, Tersefanou is a very traditional small Cypriot community with a handful of Tavernas, a school, town hall and church and local amenities. The centre of the village although enhanced in the last few years still retains its traditional coffee shops and small grocery stores.The village really is a step back in time to old Cyprus with traditional wood shutters on flat roofed single storey homes.