- Title Deeds
- Large Plot of Land
- Sea Views
- Large Surrounding Garden
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
Large Detached 3/4 Bedroom Bungalow with Sea Views and Title Deeds in Kissonerga
Located within walking distance to the sea this detached bungalow is built upon a huge plot of 3456m² and has sea views from the lounge veranda and surrounding gardens. The property has additional density to allow for a second floor to be constructed giving even more breathtaking views.
- Title deeds
- Stretch of green area immediately in front of the villa
- Walking distance to the sea
- Private driveway
- Gated entrance
- Set back from the road
- Large open plan lounge and dining area
- Traditional stone archway leading from lounge to kitchen
- Superb separate fully fitted kitchen with high quality solid wood units
- Additional study/office room adjacent to kitchen, could be used as a 4th bedroom
- Long hallway leading to large family bathroom with jacuzzi corner bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Air conditioning fitted throughout
- Fly screens
- Provisions for central heating installed
- Feature working fireplace in the lounge
- Large surrounding patio area and gardens
- Banana plantation to the side of the villa with 40% building density granted for owner included in the sale
- Plot size 3456m²
- Covered area 178m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - fast track
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 28 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 21 minutes to the nearest golf course
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 metres above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, childrens’ playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus